Available in seven different shades: Blossom Glow, Precious Petals, Crown of My Canopy, Royal Calyx, Golden Flower Crown, Bloom Time and Awesome Blossom, I have to say… Wet’n Wild is killing it!
Today I’ll be reviewing the shade that is the most popular on Youtube, the beloved “Precious Petals”.
Well, it’s not that easy to put your hands on this baby over here, is sold out everywhere, but after searching a little bit online, I found it on NAMSHI, a well known online store based here in Dubai, it costed me 39 AED, which, in my opinion, is a great deal for a highlighter.
Lightly pressed, so it’s very soft, making the application proccess quite easy.
- Pigmentation: Great
- Application and Blendability: Very easy, I usually apply highlighters with the Morphe “M558” brush and if I want it to be a little bit more intense, before application I spray a little bit of MAC Fix+ on the brush and voilà!
- Wear Time: It’s alright, by the end of the day it doesn’t looks as great as when you first applied, but if you usually apply a makeup setting spray after doing your makeup, something like, the MAC Fix+, it will surely help
- Cruelty Free? Yes
- Vegan? Non-vegan
- Where to buy: NAMSHI or Carrefour (UAE).
- Price: Around AED 39, which, in my opinion, is quite inexpensive, specially when compared to high-end ones and it works just as great
- Ingredients List: Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Nylon-12, Ethyl Macadamiate, Polysorbate 20, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, o-Cymen-5-ol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Carmine/CI 75470]. (source: Wet’n Wild website)
So, if you are looking for a highlighter and don’t want to “break the bank” I believe this one is a great option, I’m even considering to buy another shade, the Golden Flower Crown.
Now, you tell me… what’s your favorite highlighter and what do you like the most about it?
See you on my next post, byeee!
Alana MKlein ♥