A while ago I saw a video on TikTok where someone was showing how to use emojis as folder icons on their MacBook and I was blown away, unfortunately I couldn’t find the video anymore to give the proper credit.
I’m not an emoji kinda girl, but the idea of customizing my folder’s icon it’s really appealing, so I decided to give it a go and it WORKS!
So here is the “Step by Step”:
- Find the image you would like to use as an icon folder, I would recommend looking for .png (transparent background) ones, then download it.
2. On your Mac, save the image to your desktop.
3. Open the file > Comand + C
4. Select the folder you would like to customize, then choose File > Get Info.
5. Select the Icon Folder > Comand + V
And there you have it!
Quite easy right?!
I even created my on version on TikTok, check it out:
I hope to see you on my next post, byeee!
Alana MKlein ♥